This is a great resource for understanding the wire-frame. What it is and how to create your own. We will be using illustrator to create our wire-frames.
Steps to create Your wire-frame:
- Create an illustrator file with the width of 1024px and height of 2000px
- Create a 12 column grid system with 20px margins that fills entire art board
- On a new layer create your screen simple boxes with labels that represent sections of your screen design
- Duplicate art board 2 times and create 3 variations (or possible layout solutions) for each page on your site
- safe as a pdf and upload to your blog